Type T Thermocouple Wire - Fine Diameter 36 Gage PFA Insulated
SKU: T1X-PFXX-36G-500FTCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Thermocouple Wire with 500°F (260°C) rated PFA Insulation - Fine Diameter 36 Gage
- Type T Thermocouple 36 Gage wire with PFA insulation
- Temperature Operating range is -380°F to 500°F (-200 to 260°C)
- Highly Accurate SLE Thermocouple Grade wire.
- Solid 36 gage wire with each bare wire measuring 0.005" Inches in diameter
- Wire Construction is a parallel design with both individual wires and outside jacket consisting of a 0.003" diameter PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation.
- Overall outside jacket dimension of 0.017" x 0.028"
- ANSI Color Coded with Blue on the Positive copper wire and Red on the constantan Negative Wire. The overall jacket is Clear
- EvoSensors Product Number: T1X-PFXX-36G-( )FT
- Enter length required in standard offering of 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000ft
Need Help? 407-420-8080