Type K Thermocouple Wire 24 Gage with 900 F (480 C) rated Fiberglass Insulation - 100 ft Long with .020" Solid Wire
SKU: K1X-FGXX-24G-100FTCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Wire with 900 F (480 C) rated Fiberglass Insulation - 24 Gage Solid Bare Wire 100 ft Long
- The Type K Thermocouple Wire is a 24 Gage Solid Design with Fiberglass Insulation with a 100 foot continuous length.
- The 2 bare wires are made from Highly Accurate SLE Thermocouple Grade wire with a solid construction. Each Bare Wire is .020" Diameter.
- The individual wires and outside jacket have a 900 F (480 C) rated braided Fiberglass insulation.
- The outside jacket have an overall nominal dimension of .054" x .085"
- The wire is ANSI Color Coded with yellow on the positive nickel chrome wire and Red on the nickel aluminum alloy Negative Wire. The overall jacket is Brown
- Evosensors part number: K1X-FGXX-24G-100FT
Consider the following products to complete your Temperature Measurement System.
Need Help? 856-579-7490