RTD Extension Cable 4 Wire Design - 25 ft Long Spool of PFA Insulated 26 Gage Stranded Nickel Plated Copper Wire
4 Wire RTD Extension Cable 26 Gage Stranded PFA Insulated 25 ft Long
- Temperature Rating is - 450°F to 500°F (-268 to 260°C)
- Wire Construction is 26 Gage stranded Nickel Plated Copper wire in a 7/34 construction (7 strands of 34 Gage .006" (0.18 mm) diameter. The overall outside cable diameter is a nominal .098" (2.5 mm).
- Twisted Wire design provides a combination of excellent flexibility and good strength, along with reducing the potential of electromagnetic interference (EMI) from electrical power generation and other devices.
- PFA Insulation (PerFluoroAlkoxy) provides excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, thermal aging and chemicals including solvents, acids, and oils.
- Color Coding on the 4 internal wires is 2 Black and 2 Red with a White Overall jacket.
- Standard Lengths of 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1,000 feet. We can also provide Custom Lengths with Customer Specified Connectors and Terminations.
- The versatile design can be utilized as RTD Extension Wire for RTD (Resistance Temperature Detectors) and Thermistor Temperature Sensors, along with other 4-Wire Instrumentation requirements.
- EvoSensors Part Number - U4X-PFXX-26S-25FT
Need Help? 856-579-7490