Ceramic Thermocouple Connector Type N Standard Size Female
SKU: N1X-FEMX-CON-RP-X-SCCFCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type N Ceramic Thermocouple Connector Standard Size Female Socket Design accepts Round Pins and Rated to 1200 F (650 C)
The Standard Size Ceramic Thermocouple Connectors Series provides a High Temperature connectivity solution along with excellent Innovative Design Features for Ease of Use and Reliability.
- The connector is a rugged unibody design made from high quality Ceramic material with maximum temperature operating range of 1200 F (650 C).
- The High Temperature Ceramic Body in combination with Excellent Stability and High Temperature capabilities of Type N Thermocouple alloy pins provides an excellent solution for Industrial Heat Treating Applications and Equipment including Kilns, Batch, Belt, Continuous, and Vacuum Furnaces along with many other designs and applications.
- The female pins are a Jack or Socket Type Design and accept both hollow round or solid male thermocouple pins. The female socket is Polarized with a larger diameter negative round pin and smaller diameter positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- An innovative Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.37" (35 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .500 (12.8 mm) thick.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - N1X-FEMX-CON-RP-X-SCCF
- Location: A-6-20
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System.
Need Help? 856-579-7490