Type N Ceramic Thermocouple Connector Standard Size Male
SKU: N1X-MALE-CON-RP-X-SCCXCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type N Ceramic Thermocouple Connector Standard Size Male Design.
- Ceramic material with maximum temperature operating range of 1200°F (650°C).
- Type N Thermocouples provides an excellent stability and high temperature capabilities ideal for Industrial Heat Treating Applications and Equipment including Kilns, Batch, Belt, Continuous, and Vacuum Furnaces along with many other designs and applications.
- Hollow Round male pins designed to mate with jack or socket type female pins.
- Polarized pins with a larger diameter negative round pin and smaller diameter positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Terminal Contact washers provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a combination head design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.37" (35 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .500 (12.8 mm) thick with .590" (15 mm) long round pins.
- EvoSensors part number: N1X-MALE-CON-RP-X-SCCX
- Location: A-6-19
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System.
Need Help? 407-420-8080