Type N Ceramic Thermocouple Connector Standard Size Male
Type N Ceramic Thermocouple Connector Standard Size Male Hollow Pin Design. Rated to 1200 F (650 C)
- The Type N standard size male ceramic connector is a rugged unibody design made from high quality Ceramic material with maximum temperature operating range of 1200 F (650 C).
- Type N Thermocouples provides an excellent stability and high temperature capabilities ideal for Industrial Heat Treating Applications and Equipment including Kilns, Batch, Belt, Continuous, and Vacuum Furnaces along with many other designs and applications.
- The male pins are a Hollow Rugged Round Design designed to mate with jack or socket type female pins. The male pins are Polarized with a larger diameter negative round pin and smaller diameter positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- An innovative Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.37" (35 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .500 (12.8 mm) thick with .590" (15 mm) long round pins.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - N1X-MALE-CON-RP-X-SCCX
- Location: A-6-19
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System.
Need Help? 856-579-7490