RTD Extension Wire 26 Gage Stranded 3-Wire Design PFA Insulated 1000 ft Long
SKU: U3X-PFXX-26S-1000FTCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
1000 ft of RTD Extension Wire 26 Gage Stranded 3-Wire Design with PFA Insulation
- The RTD Wire is a 3-Wire Design with a 500 F (260C) rated PFA insulation (Perfluoroalkoxy). The bare wire conductors are 26 Gage stranded Nickel Plated Copper wire in a 7/34 construction (7 strands of 34 Gage .006" (0.18 mm) diameter. The overall outside cable diameter is a nominal .072" (1.8 mm).
- The 26 Gage Stranded and Twisted Wire Design provides a combination of excellent flexibility and good strength, along with reducing the potential of electromagnetic interference (EMI) from electrical power generation and other devices.
- The PFA insulation (Perfluoroalkoxy) provides excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, thermal aging and chemicals including solvents, acids, and oils.
- The wire color coding on the 3 internal wires is 2 Black and 1 Red with a White Overall jacket.
- EvoSensors offers standard lengths of 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1,000 feet. We can also provide Custom Lengths with Customer Specified Connectors and Terminations.
- The versatile design can be utilized as RTD Extension Wire for RTD (Resistance Temperature Detectors) and Thermistor Temperature Sensors, along with other 3-Wire Instrumentation requirements.
- EvoSensors Part Number - U3X-PFXX-26S-1000FT
Need Help? 856-579-7490