HIgh Temperature Ceramic Fiber Insulated Thermocouple Wire Type K 20 Gage Solid Wire 500 ft Long
SKU: K1X-CLXX-20G-500FTCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Wire with 2200 F (1205 C) rated High Temperature Ceramic Fiber Braided Insulation - 20 Gage Solid Wire 500 ft Long
- Type K Thermocouple Wire is a 20 Gage Solid Design with Ceramic Fiber Braided insulation with a 500 foot continuous length.
- Temperature Operating Range up to 2,200 F (1,205 C)
- Highly Accurate SLE Thermocouple Grade wire with a solid construction. Each bare wire is .032" (.08 mm) diameter.
- Wire Design is a 2 wire parallel construction with each of the individual conductors and the jacket insulated with ceramic fiber braid.
- Each ceramic strand has breaking strength of 120 lbs
- The outside jacket has an overall nominal dimension of 0.090″ x 0.140″
- Color Code - the individuals negative and positive wire have a white braided insulation, the overall outside jacket is also a white insulation.
- Evosensors part number: K1X-CLXX-20G-500FT
Need Help? 856-579-7490