Thermocouple Wire Type K 24 Gage PFA Insulated 25 ft Long
Type K PFA Insulated Thermocouple Wire 24 Gage Solid 25ft Long
- Temperature Operating range -392 to 500°F (-200 to 260°)
- Bare Wire construction - the 2 bare wires are solid .020" diameter made from highly accurate SLE grade Type K thermocouple alloys with the positive nickel chrome wire and negative nickel aluminum wire
- Insulated Wire construction - the wires are parallel to each other individual insulated with .008" thick PFA coating and a 0.10" outside PFA jacket with 500°F (260°C) rating. The overall jacket measures .056" x .092"
- ANSI Color code with a Yellow positive wire and Red negative wire. The overall jacket is Brown
- Evosensors part number: K1X-PFXX-24G-25FT
Need Help? 856-579-7490