Thermocouple Wire Type K 24 Gage Stranded PFA Insulated 50 ft Long
SKU: K1X-PFXX-24S-50FTCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K PFA Insulated Thermocouple Wire 24 Gage Stranded 50ft Long
- Temperature Operating range -392 to 500°F (-200 to 260°)
- Bare Wire construction - the 2 bare wires are a flexible stranded construction with each wire measureing 024" diameter consisting of 7 strands of 32 gage (.008") diameter.
- Type K thermocouple alloys with the positive nickel chrome wire and negative nickel aluminum wire
- Insulated Wire construction - the wires are parallel to each other individual insulated with .008" thick PFA coating and a 0.10" outside PFA jacket with 500°F (260°C) rating.
- The overall jacket measures .063" x .102"
- ANSI Color code with a Yellow positive wire and Red negative wire. The overall jacket is Brown
- Length of Wire - 50ft continuous on a spool
- Evosensors part number: K1X-PFXX-24S-50FT
Need Help? 856-579-7490