Flexible Hermetically Sealed FEP Insulated RTD Pt100 Sensor 180 Inches of Lead Wire with Stripped Ends
The Application Diversity of the EvoSensors Hermetically Sealed Flexible FEP Insulated RTD Sensor is Amazing!
The Hermetically Sealed Series of RTD Temperature Sensors provides the High Level Accuracy and Repeatability you expect to achieve in a Pt100 based sensor with the added benefit of corrosion resistance, immersible and flexible design.
- The sensor is a Pt100 - 3 Wire Class A Accuracy Temperature Probe with 180 Inches of 3 Conductor FEP Insulated 24S AWG Nickel Plated Copper Stranded Wire with Stripped Leads. The Sensor Assembly is a Nominal .102" (2.6 mm) Diameter.
- The sensor assembly is easily cleaned and sterilized along with a temperature range of -100 to 392 F (-75 to 200 C)
- The FEP plastic fluoropolymer insulation provides a high level of chemical resistance and a hermetically sealed yet flexible sensor with an electrically isolated RTD sensing element.
- This Hermetically Sealed RTD sensor with FEP insulation and 3 Wire Design provides temperature measurement applications across a incredibly diverse number of industries. Examples include fluid immersion in Bio-Medical, applying corrosive resistant coating in anodizing processes for the the Metals industry. Thermal battery performance testing in Electrical Vehicles, cleaning process in Semiconductor. Measuring concrete curing in Construction Engineering and Building Materials industries along with many more Hot or Cold Wet and Corrosive industrial or technology development processes.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-PFHS-24S-PX-0.25-PFXX-180-STWL
- Location: C-3-2
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System