Flexible Hermetically Sealed FEP Insulated RTD Pt100 Sensor Probe 40 Inches Long
Flexible Hermetically Sealed FEP RTD Temperature Sensor Probe - 40 Inches Long 3-Wire Design. Accurate Temperature measurement in Hot or Cold Wet and Corrosive applications.
- The RTD Sensor is a 3-Wire Design with a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm RTD) Class A Element encased in 40 Inches of a Flexible and Durable FEP Insulated jacket with 24S AWG nickel plated copper lead wire with stripped leads.
- An Operational Temperature Range of -100 to 392 F (-75 to 200 C)
- The Outside Diameter is a Nominal .102" (2.6 mm)
- FEP Plastic Fluoropolymer Insulation provides a high level of Chemical Resistance and a hermetically sealed yet flexible sensor, it is easily cleaned and sterilized.
- RTD Element is Electrically Isolated from the sheath along with twisted wire design provides signal protection from electrical interference.
- The sensor design provides temperature measurement applications across a Incredibly Diverse Number of Industries. Examples include fluid immersion in Bio-Medical, applying corrosive resistant coating in anodizing processes for the the Metals industry. Thermal battery performance testing in Electrical Vehicles, cleaning process in Semiconductor. Measuring concrete curing in Construction Engineering and Building Materials industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-PFHS-24S-PX-0.25-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: C-3-4
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490