RTD Wire 26 Gage Stranded 2-Wire Parallel Design PFA Insulated 1000 ft Long
RTD Wire 26 Gage Stranded 2-Wire Parallel Design with PFA Insulation - 1000 ft Length
- 2 Conductor RTD Wire with PFA insulation (Perfluoroalkoxy) in a parallel (side by side) design
- Temperature Operating range is -328 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C)
- Bare Wire conductors are 26 Gage stranded Nickel Plated Copper wire in a 7/34 construction (7 strands of 34 Gage .006" (0.18 mm) diameter.
- Wire Construction the bare wire are individually insulated with PFA with a black and red color code. The overall outside jacket is white PFA with an overall dimension of .042” x .068". provides a combination of excellent flexibility and good strength.
- PFA Insulation provides excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, thermal aging and chemicals including solvents, acids, and oils. The wire design provides a combination of flexibility, good strength.
- Standard Lengths of 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1,000 feet. Custom Lengths are also available.
- The versatile design can be utilized as RTD Extension Wire for RTD (Resistance Temperature Detectors) and Thermistor Temperature Sensors, along with other 2-Wire Instrumentation requirements.
- EvoSensors Part Number - U2X-PFXX-26S-1000FT
Accessories to complete your RTD Extension Wire System
Need Help? 856-579-7490