RTD Extension Wire 26 Gage Stranded 2-Wire Design PFA Insulated 50 ft Long
RTD Extension Wire 26 Gage Stranded 2-Wire Design with PFA Insulation
The U2X-PFXX series of RTD Temperature Sensor Extension Wire provides Flexibility, Durability and Thermal Protection. The products are Competitively Priced, and can Ship the Same Day.
- The RTD Wire is a 2-Wire Design with a 500 F (260C) rated PFA insulation (Perfluoroalkoxy). The bare wire conductors are 26 Gage stranded Nickel Plated Copper wire in a 7/34 construction (7 strands of 34 Gage .006" (0.18 mm) diameter. The overall outside cable diameter is a nominal .042” x .068".
- The 26 Gage Stranded and Parallel Construction provides a combination of excellent flexibility and good strength.
- The PFA insulation (Perfluoroalkoxy) provides excellent resistance to abrasion, moisture, thermal aging and chemicals including solvents, acids, and oils.
- The wire color coding on the 2 internal wires are 1 Black and 1 Red with a White Overall jacket.
- EvoSensors offers standard lengths of 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1,000 feet. We can also provide Custom Lengths with Customer Specified Connectors and Terminations.
- The versatile design can be utilized as RTD Extension Wire for RTD (Resistance Temperature Detectors) and Thermistor Temperature Sensors, along with other 2-Wire Instrumentation requirements.
- EvoSensors Part Number - U2X-PFXX-26S-50FT
Accessories to complete your RTD Extension Wire System
Need Help? 856-579-7490