Flexible Hermetically Sealed FEP Insulated RTD PT100 Sensor 120 Inches of Lead Wire with Stripped Ends
120 Inch Long (10 Ft or 3 Meters) Flexible Hermetically Sealed RTD Sensor.
- The sensor is a Pt100 - 3 Wire Class A Accuracy RTD Temperature Sensor is made with 120 Inches (3 meters) of 3 Conductor FEP Insulated 24S AWG Nickel Plated Copper Stranded Wire with Stripped Leads. The Sensor Assembly is a Nominal .102" (2.6 mm) Diameter.
- The sensor assembly is easily cleaned and sterilized along with a temperature range of -100 to 392 F (-75 to 200 C)
- The FEP plastic fluoropolymer insulation provides a high level of chemical resistance and a hermetically sealed yet flexible sensor with an electrically isolated RTD sensing element.
- The Application Diversity of the Hermetically Sealed Flexible FEP Insulated RTD Sensor is Amazing! Examples include fluid immersion in Bio-Medical, applying corrosive resistant coating in anodizing processes for the the Metals industry. Thermal battery performance testing in Electrical Vehicles, cleaning process in Semiconductor. Measuring concrete curing in Construction Engineering and Building Materials industries along with many more Hot or Cold Wet and Corrosive industrial or technology development processes.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-PFHS-24S-PX-0.25-PFXX-120-STWL
- Location: C-3-6
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490