Surface RTD Sensor - Silicone Rubber Self Adhesive Patch with 40 Inches (1 Meter) of Lead Wire and 3 Pin Standard Size Connector
Surface RTD Sensor - Silicone Rubber Self Adhesive Patch with 40" of Lead Wire and 3 Pin Standard Size Connector
- Pt100 3 Wire RTD Surface Temperature Sensor with a Self Adhesive Silicone Rubber Patch and 40 inches (1 meter) of PFA insulated wire with connector attached.
- Temperature Operating range of -50 to 300°F (-50 to 150 C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class B accuracy RTD is encased in the molded Silicone Rubber patch.
- Lead Wire 40 Inches (1 meter) of PFA insulated 500 F (260 C) rated 24 gage stranded wire in a 3 wire twisted design with stripped leads.
- IEC Color code with 2 Red and 1 White wire.
- Instrument Connection - 3 pin standard size male connector rated to 400 F (200 C)
- The combination of patch material and the PFA insulation on the wire provides a sensor design resistant to Wet and Corrosive environments such as gas and oil piping or storage systems, along with heating and ventilation ducts and many other applications.
- Evosensors Part Number: P3B-RPAT-REC-PX-1-PFXX-40-SPCT
Need Help? 856-579-7490