Surface RTD Sensor - Silicone Rubber Self Adhesive Patch with 40 Inches (1 Meter) of Lead Wire
Surface RTD Sensor - Silicone Rubber Self Adhesive Patch with 40" of Lead Wire
- Pt100 3 Wire RTD Surface Temperature Sensor with a Self Adhesive Silicone Rubber Patch and 40 inches (1 meter) of PFA insulated wire with stripped leads.
- Sensor Temperature Range of -50 to 300 F (-50 to 150 C)
- 40" (1 meter) of PFA insulated 500 F (260 C) rated 24 gage stranded wire in a 3 wire twisted design with stripped leads. IEC color code of Red and White.
- The RTD element is encased in the molded Silicone Rubber patch, the combination of patch material and the PFA insulation on the wire provides a sensor design resistant to Wet and Corrosive environments.
- The sensor is an ideal choice for gas and oil piping or storage systems, along with heating and ventilation ducts and many other applications.
- Evosensors Part Number: P3B-RPAT-REC-PX-1-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location C-3-10 1/2
Need Help? 856-579-7490