Type T Thermocouple Wire - Fine Diameter 36 Gage PFA Insulated - 1000 ft Length
SKU: T1X-PFXX-36G-1000FTCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Thermocouple Wire with 500°F (260°C) rated PFA Insulation - Fine Diameter 36 Gage 1,000 ft Long
- Type T Thermocouple 36 Gage wire with PFA insulation, 1 spool of a 1,000 ft continuous length
- Temperature Operating range is -380°F to 500°F (-200 to 260°C)
- Highly Accurate SLE Thermocouple Grade wire.
- Solid 36 gage wire with each bare wire measuring 0.005" Inches in diameter
- Wire Construction is a parallel design with both individual wires and outside jacket consisting of a 0.003" diameter PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation.
- Overall outside jacket dimension of 0.017" x 0.028"
- ANSI Color Coded with Blue on the Positive copper wire and Red on the constantan Negative Wire. The overall jacket is Clear
Need Help? 856-579-7490