Type C Miniature Male Ceramic Thermocouple Connector - No Color Code High Vacuum Design
Type C Miniature Male Ceramic Thermocouple Connector - High Vacuum Design - No Color Code
- Provide the connector solution for Type C Tungsten–Rhenium Thermocouple sensors, thermocouple feed-through devices and related extension wire.
- Additional Type C Thermocouple Connectors and Technical Reference can be found by Clicking on the Image below.
- The Type C Miniature Male Ceramic Thermocouple Connector is a compact uni-body design made from high quality Ceramic material with a maximum temperature operating range of 1200 F (650 C).
- The Red Glazed Color Coded Dot has been removed to Eliminate Possible Contamination.
- The male pins are made from thermocouple compensation alloys and are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- The connector body dimensions are .807" (20.5 mm) long by .728" (18.5 mm) wide by .378" (9.6 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening. The pins are .472" (12mm) long.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - C1X-MALE-CON-FP-NC-MCCX
- Location: A-2-35
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490