Type J Twisted Shielded 24 Gage Stranded Thermocouple Wire FEP Insulated 1000 ft Long
SKU: J1X-FPTS-24S-1000FTCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Twisted Shielded Type J 24 Gage Stranded Thermocouple Wire FEP Insulated 1000ft Long with SLE Accuracy
- Twisted Shielded thermocouple wire design to minimize electrical interference to a Type J thermocouple signal.
- Temperature Range is 32 to 400°F (0 to 200°C),
- Stranded 24 Gage wire provides a good level of flexibility
- Wire Construction 2 bare wires each made with 7 strands of 32 gage wire and each having an overall diameter of (.024"),
- Each wire is individual insulated with .008" thick FEP insulation and then Twisted together
- Aluminum Mylar shielding is wrapped over the 2 internal insulated and the twisted wires. A ground wire copper is in contact with shield to provide a grounding option.
- Highly accurate Type J SLE (Special Limits of Error) thermocouple grade wire result in a +/- of 1.98°F (1.1°C)
- Overall outside insulated wire dimension not to exceed 0.110"
- FEP Insulation has a continuous service temperature range from –400 to 400 °F –240 to 205 °C although the accuracy of Type J declines below 32°F (0°C)
- Length - 1000ft (304.8 meters)
- Part number: J1X-FPTS-24S-1000FT
Need Help? 856-579-7490