Type K Fiberglass Insulated Thermocouple Wire - 20 Gage Solid Diameter 200 Meters Long Rated to 900 F (480 C)
SKU: K1X-FGXX-20G-200MCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Fiberglass Insulated Thermocouple Wire - 20 Gage Solid Diameter 200 Meters Long - Rated to 900 F (480 C)
- Type K Thermocouple Wire is a 20 Gage Solid Design with Fiberglass Insulation with a 200 meters continuous length.
- Temperature Rating to 900 F (480 C) and higher
- Wire Construction - each bare wire is .032" Inch (0.81 mm) Diameter and made from Highly Accurate SLE thermocouple grade alloy in a Parallel design (side by side)
- Braided Fiberglass insulation .006" inch thick over each the 2 individual bare wires and the overall outside jacket.
- Overall Diameter of the wire is .056" x .100" inch
- ANSI Color Coded with yellow on the positive nickel chrome wire and Red on the nickel aluminum alloy Negative Wire. The overall jacket is Brown
- Evosensors part number: K1X-FGXX-20G-200M
Consider the following products to complete your Temperature Measurement System
Need Help? 856-579-7490