Type K Fiberglass Insulated Thermocouple Wire - 24 Gage Solid Diameter 500 ft Long Rated to 900 F (480 C)
SKU: K1X-FGXX-24G-500FTCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Fiberglass Insulated Thermocouple Wire - 24 Gage Solid Diameter 500 ft Long - Rated to 900 F (480 C)
- Type K Thermocouple Wire is a 24 Gage Solid Design with Fiberglass Insulation with a 500 foot continuous length.
- Temperature Rating to 900 F (480 C) and higher
- Wire Construction - each bare wire is .020" Inch (0.5 mm) Diameter and made from Highly Accurate SLE thermocouple grade alloy in a Parallel design (side by side)
- Braided Fiberglass insulation .006" inch thick over each the 2 individual bare wires and the overall outside jacket.
- Overall Diameter of the wire is .054" x .085" inch
- ANSI Color Coded with yellow on the positive nickel chrome wire and Red on the nickel aluminum alloy Negative Wire. The overall jacket is Brown
- Evosensors part number: K1X-FGXX-24G-500FT
Consider the following products to complete your Temperature Measurement System.
Need Help? 856-579-7490