Type K Thermocouple Probe IEC Color - Metric Dimensions 3.0 mm Diameter 150 mm Long Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with Miniature Connector
Type K Thermocouple Probe IEC Color Code and Metric Dimensions with Quick Connection Design.
- The Type K Thermocouple Probe has a 3.0 mm Diameter 150 mm (5.9") Long Stainless Steel Sheath with a miniature male connector.
- A female miniature connector with a stainless steel wire clamp is an option.
- Upper Temperature Limit is 1,650°F (900°C).
- Stainless Steel MI Cable design provides a Bendable Sheath with highly compacted, high temperature mineral insulation (MgO) ensuring the separation and protection of the internal thermocouple wires.
- Ungrounded design isolates the internal thermocouple wire junction at the tip and minimizes electrical interference of the thermocouple millivolt signal output.
- Probe Termination is a miniature male flat pin design and miniature female quick disconnect thermocouple connector.
- The miniature female connector provides the option to connect thermocouple extension wire to the female and stripped wire ends to the instrumentation.
- Both connectors are rated to 400°F (200°C)
- Evosensors part numbers:
- K1X-S304-3MM-UX-6-MPMF (miniature male attached and female connector provided)
- K1X-S304-3MM-UX-6-MPCX (only the miniature male connector is attached)
- Location C-1-15
Need Help? 856-579-7490