Beaded Wire Thermocouples with Miniature Connectors - Items tagged as "C"
The Beaded Thermocouple design with Miniature Connectors attached provide excellent versatility in temperature range, response time, diameter and applications, along with ease of use with quickly plugging the miniature male connector into handheld and data logger temperature measurement instrumentation.
- Temperature ranges -328 F to 3600 F (-200 to 2000 C)
- Fine Wire micro beaded 40 gage to rugged Heavy Duty 20 gage wire.
- PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer), Fiberglass Braided, and Ceramic Insulators designs
- Connector Temperature range - 40 F to 1200 F (-40 C to 650 C) with Thermoplastic, Thermoset or Ceramic materials.
- Same Day shipment on hundreds of configurations
- Custom Designs and Lengths manufactured with Fast Delivery
- The Filter Search Tool on the Left of this page can quickly help you find specific designs, or simply scroll down to browse the extensive offering of Beaded Thermocouples
- Type C Thermocouple Exposed Junction 30 Gage Wire with Ceramic Alumina 1/8" Diameter Sheath 6 Inches Long with Plastic Miniature Connector $90.00
- Type C Thermocouple Assembly 36 Gage Diameter Wire for Fast Response. Exposed Junction with a 1/8" Diameter Ceramic Alumina Insulator 6 Inches Long and Miniature Connector $85.00
- Type C Thermocouple Probe Exposed Junction 24 Gage Wire in a Ceramic Alumina 1/8" Diameter Sheath 6 Inches Long with Miniature Connector $125.00
- Type C Thermocouple Super Fast Response 40 Gage Diameter Wire Exposed Junction and 1/8" Diameter Ceramic Alumina Insulator 6 Inches Long with Miniature Connector $85.00
- Type C Thermocouple 30 Gage Wire with 6 Inch Long 1/8" Diameter Ceramic Insulator and Miniature Male Ceramic Connector $105.00