Infrared Temperature Sensor and Transmitter - Compact Fixed Mount Design
SKU: IRT-CSLT-1Call 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Non-Contact Infrared Temperature Sensor and Transmitter in a Compact Housing with 1 to 3 Meter Long Wire Leads
- The IRT-CSLT Infrared Temperature Sensor and Transmitter in a Compact Fixed Mount Design is perfectly suited for non contact temperature measurement applications.
- Temperature Operating range from – 40°F to 1886°F (-40°C to 1,030°C) and can be utilized in ambient temperatures of up to 176°F (80°C) without additional cooling.
- Factory Default Settings - 0 to 3.5VDC 32°F to 662°F (0 to 350°C) Output and .95 Emissivity.
- Recommend Purchasing the IRT-CSMLT- APCC Programming USB Kit -Compact Connect Software to provide Extensive Process Control and Data Collection Options.
- USB Kit - Software provide selectable outputs 0 – 5 V or 0 – 10 V (free scalable) or thermocouple type K. Display multiple sensors, set emissivity and alarms along with data collection triggers and many other options.
- Sensor Size - a 1/2" (.500" or 12 mm) diameter Stainless Steel cylindrical housing 3.4" (87 mm) total housing transitioning to a 3.3ft (1 M) long connection cable. The unit can operation in a 10% to 90% relative humidity and has an ingress protection rating of IP63.
- Mounting is accomplished with an integral 1" (26 mm) long threaded section with a M12 x 1 thread. 2 mounting nuts are included with the unit and an optional mounting brackets are available.
- Optical Field of View is 15 to 1 Distance to Spot Size with a spectral range of 8 to 14 µm. The Response time (90%) ranges from 25 milliseconds and is adjustable up to 999 seconds.
- System Accuracy plus or minus 1.5% or 2.7°F (+/- 1.5% or 1.5°C) with Repeatability +/- 0.75 % or 1.35 °F (± 0.75% or 0.75 °C) at ambient temperature 73 °F +/- 9°F (23°C +/- 5°C)
- The tremendous value of the performance and features to the cost have made this design a Go to Solution for Non-Contact Temperature Measurement for many Machine Builders in diverse industries such as Automation, Paper and Pulp, Electronics, Automotive, Materials, Medical and Energy along with many others.
- EvoSensors Part Number IRT-CSLT-1 with 1 meter (40 inches) long leads - Location - E-1-6
- Part number: IRT-CSLT-3 with 3 meters long (9.8ft) long leads - location E-1-2
Complete and Enhance your Infrared Measurement System with the following Products.
Need Help? 856-579-7490