Universal Panel Meter - Thermocouple, RTD's, Infrared Process 4-20mA, 0-10 V with Relay Output
Universal Panel Meter provides the Ultimate in Signal Input Options
- The Universal Meter has 65 user-selectable analog input signal types and ranges. These include 10 different Thermocouples (°F or °C), 6 different RTD types (°F or °C), Infrared and Process signals (4-20 mA, 0-10V), thermistors (NTC or PTC), resistance (0-5k or 0-50k ohms), DC voltage and current, AC RMS voltage and current and potentiometer inputs.
- Accepted Signal Ranges Include but not limited to
- Thermocouples: K, J, E, N, L, R, S, B, T and C
- AC Voltages and AC Currents: 600 Vac, 200 Vac, 20 Vac, 2 Vac, 200 mVac, 60 mVac, 5 Aac, 20 mAac (True RMS measure) (accepts phase-neutral and phase-phase measure)
- DC Voltages and DC Currents: ±600 Vdc, ±200 Vdc, ±20 Vdc, ±2 Vdc, ±200 mVdc, ±60 mVdc, ±5 Adc, ±20 mAdc
- RTD Probes: Pt100 with 2 and 3 wires, Pt500, Pt1000
- Process: 4/20 mA, 0/10 Vdc (+15 Vdc excitation voltage configurable at terminal 5)
- Resistances: Ranges 0/5 K and 0/50 K
- Potentiometers: With nominal values from 500 R up to 20 K
- The same meter handles all of these signal types Without the Need for a Plug-in Signal Conditioner Board.
- The panel meters Power Supply is designed for Global Utilization, accepting voltages from 18 to 265V, AC or DC. Power can be 24 Vdc or AC power in any country.
- The meter is the popular 1/8 DIN size and has four 0.56" (14.2 mm) high red LED digits with 5 levels of brightness. The display is also user scalable for input types other than Temperature.
- This Specific Model has a Single Relay Output rated to 8 amps at 250 VAC. Other single or dual outputs are available including Isolated 4-20 mA Analog and or a second relay.
- EvoSensors Part Number - DPM-UNV1-18X-A1X
- Location: E-1-4
Need Help? 856-579-7490