Universal Panel Meter for Thermocouple, RTDs, Infrared and Thermistor Temperature Sensors with 1 Alarm Relay Output
SKU: DPM-UNV1-18X-A1XCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Universal Panel Meter for Thermocouple, RTDs, Infrared and Thermistors Temperature Sensors with 1 Alarm Relay Output
- Universal Meter has 65 user-selectable analog input signal types and ranges.
- Accepted Signal ranges include
- Thermocouples: 10 different types include K, J, E, N, L, R, S, B, T and C
- RTD Probes: 6 different type - Pt100 with 2 and 3 wires, Pt500, Pt1000
- Thermistors - Resistances: Ranges 0/5 K and 0/50 K
- AC Voltages and AC Currents: 600 Vac, 200 Vac, 20 Vac, 2 Vac, 200 mVac, 60 mVac, 5 Aac, 20 mAac (True RMS measure) (accepts phase-neutral and phase-phase measure)
- DC Voltages and DC Currents: ±600 Vdc, ±200 Vdc, ±20 Vdc, ±2 Vdc, ±200 mVdc, ±60 mVdc, ±5 Adc, ±20 mAdc
- Process: 4/20 mA, 0/10 Vdc (+15 Vdc excitation voltage configurable at terminal 5)
- Potentiometers: With nominal values from 500 R up to 20 K
- No plug-in signal conditioner board requires, changes are made with internal jumpers.
- Power Supply is designed for Global Utilization, accepting voltages from 18 to 265V, AC or DC. Power can be 24 Vdc or AC power in any country.
- 1/8 DIN Panel Size - one the most popular sizes with four Red LED digits 0.56" (14.2 mm) in height with 5 levels of brightness. The display is also user scalable for input types other than Temperature.
- Single Relay Output rated to 8 amps at 250 VAC.
- Other single or dual outputs are available including Isolated 4-20 mA Analog and or a second relay.
- Click for Quick Start Manual in viewable or downloadable PDF
- Click for Complete Manual in viewable or downloadable PDF
- EvoSensors Part Number - DPM-UNV1-18X-A1X
- Location: E-1-4
Need Help? 407-420-8080