Handheld Thermometer with Dual Thermocouple Inputs
Handheld Thermometer for K, J, T, E, N and R/S Thermocouples.
Our Handheld Thermometer with Dual Thermocouple Inputs provides the ability to measure Two Thermocouples at One Time with a 0.1% Accuracy and the ability to measure 7 Different Types of Thermocouples.
- The HHU-2B Digital Handheld Thermometer is Exceptionally Easy to Use. The unit Automatically Displays the Two Thermocouple Inputs and with the touch a button switch between a Single or Dual Temperature Measurement. The unit also provides the option to read the Differential between the two temperature measurements.
- This one handheld meter accepts 7 different Types of Thermocouple inputs including K, J, T, E, N and R/S calibrations. Simply plug in your thermocouple and push the Type button to match you sensor.
- Dual measurements require the same type thermocouple calibration and 2 Type K Flexible Wire Thermocouples are Included with the handheld meter.
Additional Products Customers have Purchased to complete their Temperature Measurement System.
- The Accuracy is 0.1% and has a Display Resolution of 0.1°. The option to Select a °F or °C measurement is clearly marked individual button.
- You also have the ability to Capture, Hold and Display Maximum, Minimum and Average temperature readings
- The Temperature Measurement Display is Easy to Read with a LCD design measuring 1.6" (40 mm) x 1.9" (50 mm) and automatic back lighting.
- The meter is Easy to Hold with Length and Width dimensions similar to standard and popular mobile/cell phones. The external dimensions are 5.7" (145 mm) Long x 2.8" Wide x 1.1" (29 mm) Depth or Thickness.
- The Handheld Thermocouple Meter comes with batteries included.
- EvoSensors Part Number - HHU-2B