Miniature Female Thermocouple Connectors
What are Miniature Female Thermocouple Connectors?
- Miniature Female Thermocouple Connectors effectively transfer the very small millivolt signal generated by thermocouple sensors through the male connectors and or wire to the temperature measurement instrumentation.
- These miniature female connectors are also called Mini Jacks or Sockets and are designed to accept the Flat Pins of the miniature male connectors.
- Connectors with a molded Thermoplastic Body tends to the most commonly utilized design, and typically have a temperature rating in the 400 F (200 C) range.
- The Thermocouple Alloy Pins within the connector bodies Must Match and or support the Thermocouple Alloys of the sensors, wire or other mating connectors
- 10 Different Temperature Signals can be accurately transferred by the Evolution Sensors and Controls connector offering, they include Thermocouple Types J, K, E, T, C, N, R, S, and U(B), along with RTD's and Thermistors.
- Type R and S can utilize the same connector.
- Type B utilizes the copper/copper Type U Connector
- RTD's and Thermistors utilize the copper/copper Type U Connector.
- Connectors are Color Coded to help ensure the mating connector and wire contain the correct thermocouple alloys.
- The color coding shown in the image above is according to ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- A color code according to IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) standards is most prevalent in Europe and Type K thermocouple connectors are Green.
- Some demand for thermocouple connectors with the original country color codes still remains. For example, applications in Japan may use a Blue connector for type K thermocouple connectors.
View all c connector-extension-cable-mini-male-female connectors-and-fittings e flat-pin j k miniature-female miniature-male miniature-thermocouple-connectors n rs rtd rtd-connector-wire-cable rtd-connectors SMPW-C-F SMPW-J-F SMPW-N-F SMPW-R/S-F t thermocouple extension cable with female connector and stripped leads thermocouple-connector Type C Thermocouple Connector u
- Type K Miniature Female Thermocouple Connector $2.40
- C Thermocouple Connector Miniature Female $8.50
- Type K Miniature Female Thermocouple Connector with Wire Clamp $4.00
- Type J Miniature Female Thermocouple Connector $2.20
- Miniature Type T Female Thermocouple Connector $2.20
- Thermocouple Connectors Miniature Female Type E $2.40
- Type N Miniature Female Thermocouple Connector $2.50
- Type RS Miniature Female Thermocouple Connectors $2.20
- Type U Miniature Female Thermocouple Connector $2.20
- Thermocouple Connector Extension Cable Type K - 45 Feet of FEP Insulated Wire with Miniature Female Connector and Stripped Wire Leads $30.00
- Type T Thermocouple Extension Cable with Miniature Female Connector and Stripped Leads $10.00
- Type N Thermocouple Extension Cable with Miniature Female Connector and Stripped Leads $20.00
- Thermocouple Extension Cable Type K PFA Insulated Wire with Miniature Male and Female Connector $15.00
- Type T Thermocouple Extension Cable - 2 ft Long with Miniature Female Connector and Stripped Leads $5.00
- Type K Thermocouple Extension Cable and Connector Assembly - 50 ft of PFA Insulated 20 Gage Solid Wire with Miniature Female Connector and Stripped Wire Leads $50.00