Hermetically Sealed Flexible RTD Sensor Probes
Flexible Hermetically Sealed FEP RTD Temperature Sensor Probes with Pt100 3-Wire Class A Design. Accurate Temperature measurement in Hot or Cold Wet and Corrosive applications.
- Temperature Operational range of -90 to 400°F (-75 to 200°C)
- Outside Diameter ranges from .110" Inch to .150" Inch
- FEP Fluoropolymer insulation provides a high level of Chemical and Wet Enrivonment protection with a hermetically sealed yet flexible sensor along with the capability of easy cleaning and sterilization.
- RTD Element is Electrically Isolated from the Plastic Fluoropolymer sheath along with a twisted wire design provides signal protection from electrical interference.
- 3 and 4 Wire Pt100 Designs - standard and custom lengths available.
- Pt1000 designs can avaialble upon request
View all 0-08-inches-long 108-inches 120-inches 2-wire-rtd-pt1000 240-inches-20ft 36-inches 360-inches-30-ft 480-inches-40-ft element-and-wire exposed-element-with-stripped-wire-leads fast-response-RTD-sensor Hermetically-Sealed-Flexible-RTD-Sensor-Probes hermetically-sealed-tip-with-stripped-wire-leads iec-100-ohm pt100-3-wire-class-a pt100-4-wire-class-a rtd rtd-probe-with-pfa-lead-wire stripped-ends
- Hermetically Sealed 4 Wire Pt100 RTD with 8 Inch Long Flexible FEP Polymer Tube and 9 ft of Rugged 24 Gage Stranded Lead Wire $70.00
- Flexible FEP Sealed RTD Sensor Pt100 3 Wire Design with 10 to 40ft Long Lead Wire Lengths for Chemical and Wet Applications from $70.00
- 4 Wire Pt100 RTD with FEP Encapsulated RTD Element and 9 ft of Flexible 26 Stranded Lead Wire $65.00
- FEP Sealed 4 Wire Pt100 RTD Sensor with Class A Accuracy Element and 2 to 25ft of Lead Wire from $55.00
- Hermetically Sealed 3 Wire Pt100 RTD Sensor FEP Encapsulated Class A Accuracy Element with 2 to 9 ft of Lead Wire from $55.00
- 2 Wire Pt1000 (Platinum 1000 Ohm) RTD with FEP Encapsulated RTD Element and 10ft of Flexible 26 Stranded Lead Wire $75.00