RTD Elements with Stripped Wire leads
RTD Elements with Stripped Wire leads provide an excellent combination of faster response times along with the stability and accuracy you expect from RTD temperature sensors.
- Exposed RTD element provides an opportunity for a faster temperature response as compared to designs were the RTD temperature sensing element in embedded in a tube, housing or MI Cable design.
- 2 mm RTD sensor width provide a small profile for narrow space applications.
- 2, 3 and 4 Wire constructions. Fast delivery on custom lengths
View all 0-08-inches-long 0-16-inches-long 26s-awg-2-wire-068-inch-dia 26s-awg-3-wire-072-inch-dia 36-inches element-and-wire exposed-element-with-stripped-wire-leads fast-response-RTD-sensor iec-100-ohm mini-plastic-connector-three-pin plastic-fluoropolymer-ins-wire pt100-2-wire-class-b pt100-3-wire-class-a pt100-4-wire-class-a rtd rtd-3-f3105 stripped-ends
- Fast Response 2 mm x 4 mm Exposed Element RTD Sensor 4 Wire Design Pt100 Class A Accuracy 36 Inch Long Leads $45.00
- Fast Response Exposed Element RTD Sensor 2 Wire Design Pt100 Class B Accuracy 36 Inch Long Leads $25.00
- Fast Response Exposed Element RTD Sensor 3 Wire Design Pt100 Class A Accuracy 36 Inch Long Leads $35.00
- Fast Response RTD Sensor 4 Wire Pt100 Exposed Element Design with 3 ft. of PFA Lead Wire $45.00
- Exposed RTD Element Sensor Design 3 WIre Pt100 with 48 Inch Long Leads and Connector $40.00