Type C Thermocouples
What are Type C Thermocouples?
- Type C Thermocouples are made from Tungsten Rhenium alloys and designed for extreme high temperatures up to 4,200 F (2315 C). The thermocouple materials must be utilized in a hydrogen inert, or vacuum atmospheres to prevent failure from oxidation.
- Maximum Temperature Range is influenced by bare wire diameters, protective sheaths and to small degree the attached connectors or extension wire leads.
- Wire Diameters - Thermocouple Grade Tungsten-Rhenium
.010" (30 Gage) to .020" (24 Gage) 32° to 4200°F (0°C to 2315°C)
- .005" (36 Gage) 32°F to 3600°F (0°C to 1980°C)
- .003" (40 Gage) 32°F to 3400°F (0°C to 1870°C)
- Protective Sheaths, Tubes and Insulators
- Metal sheaths of Molybdenum, Tantalum and Inconel
- Insulators of Alumina, Hafina, and Magnesium Oxide
- Type C Connectors - pin materials are compensating alloys. The pins are not made from Tungsten-Rhenium materials.
- Thermoplastic design is rated 400°F (200°C)
- High Temperature Thermoset design 650°F (350°C)
- Ultra High Temperature Thermoset 800°F (425°C) and Intermittent capabilities at 1000°F (540°C)
- Ceramic 1200 °F (650 °C)
Type C Extension Wire - materials are compensating alloys. The wire is not made from Tungsten-Rhenium materials
- Plastic Fluoropolymer Insulated - 500 F (260 C)
- Fiberglass Braid Insulated - 900 F (480 C)
- Application Industries - include semiconductor processing and equipment, military and defense testing, research, high temperature materials manufacturing, aerospace, power generation and others.
View all 0-25-inches-long 0.5-Meters-Long 100ft 12-inches 125-inch-dia 20 Inches Long 20-inches 200ft 24 Gage Solid Thermocouple WIRE 900 F (482 C) Fiberglass Insulation 24-awg-pair-056-x-093-inch-dia 25ft 30-gage-bare-wire-sensor-010-inch-diameter 36-gage-bare-wire-thermocouple-005-inch-diameter 40-gage-bare-wire-thermocouple-003-inch-diameter 500ft 50ft 6-inches-long bare-wire-thermocouples beaded-wire-sensor beaded-wire-thermocouples-with-miniature-connectors c ceramic-insulated-thermocouples connectors-and-fittings exposed Extension-Grade-Thermocouple- Wire FEP-Insulated-Extension-Grade-Thermocouple-Wire flat-pin LJ-C mini-male-ceramic-connector mini-male-plastic-connector miniature-ceramic-female miniature-ceramic-male miniature-female miniature-male miniature-male-thermocouple-connectors-400-f-200-c-rated miniature-panel-mount miniature-thermocouple-connectors MPJ-C-F NHX-C-F NHXH-C-M OSTW-C-F OSTW-C-M round-pin shx-c-f SHX-C-M SMPW-C-F SMPW-C-M solid-wire standard-ceramic-female standard-ceramic-male-hollow-pins standard-ceramic-male-solid-pins standard-female standard-male standard-thermocouple-connectors stripped-wire-leads T5R-003-12 T5R-005-12 T5R-010-12 tc-connectors thermocouple thermocouple-connector thermocouple-panel-jacks thermocouple-probes-with-miniature-connectors THMC-SJ Type C Thermocouple Connector Type C Thermocouple Extension Wire ushx-c-f ushx-c-m
- Type C Bare Wire Thermocouple Fine Diameter 36 Gage (.005") 12 Inches Long $36.00
- Type C Miniature Male Ceramic Thermocouple Connector $14.00
- Type C Thermocouple Exposed Junction 30 Gage Wire with Ceramic Alumina 1/8" Diameter Sheath 6 Inches Long with Plastic Miniature Connector $90.00
- Type C Thermocouple Connector Miniature Male Design $8.50
- Type C Thermocouple - Beaded Bare Wire Design - 30 Gage (.010") Diameter 12 Inches Long $50.00
- Type C Thermocouple 30 Gage Wire with 6 Inch Long 1/8" Diameter Ceramic Insulator and Miniature Male Ceramic Connector $105.00
- Type C Thermocouple Micro Beaded 40 Gage (.003") Diameter 12 Inches Long $32.00
- C Thermocouple Connector Miniature Female $8.50
- Type C Thermocouple Extension Wire Fiberglass Insulated 24 Gage Solid - 25 ft Long $50.00
- Type C Thermocouple Super Fast Response 40 Gage Diameter Wire Exposed Junction and 1/8" Diameter Ceramic Alumina Insulator 6 Inches Long with Miniature Connector $85.00
- Type C Miniature Female Ceramic Thermocouple Connector $14.00
- Type C Miniature Panel Mount Thermocouple Connector $9.50
- Type C Thermocouple Probe Exposed Junction 24 Gage Wire in a Ceramic Alumina 1/8" Diameter Sheath 6 Inches Long with Miniature Connector $125.00
- Type C Miniature Male Ceramic Thermocouple Connector - No Color Code High Vacuum Design $14.00
- Type C Thermocouple Extension Wire 24 Gage Solid with FEP Insulation from $50.00
- Type C Thermocouple Assembly 36 Gage Diameter Wire for Fast Response. Exposed Junction with a 1/8" Diameter Ceramic Alumina Insulator 6 Inches Long and Miniature Connector $85.00
- Type C Miniature Female Ceramic Thermocouple Connector - No color code High Vacuum Design $14.00
- Type C Standard Size Ceramic Female Thermocouple Connector $19.00