2 Wire RTD - Pt1000 (Platinum 1000 Ohm) Probe Design
2-Wire RTD Probes with Pt1000 (Platinum 1000 Ohm) with Class A Accuracy Temperature Sensing Elements.
Pt1000 RTD temperature sensing element design helps resolve the limitations
associated with the accuracy and self heating typically associated with 2-wire RTD configurations with long lead wire lengths.
- The 3.85 Ohms per degree °C change for a Pt1000 has 10 times the output as compared to 0.385 for a Pt100 sensor. The greater nominal resistance of the Pt1000 sensor’s compensates for these added wire resistance errors.
- The lower power usage of Pt1000 also results in less self-heating and fewer errors in the reading as a result of higher-than-ambient temperatures.
- Battery-operated applications can also benefit from the higher nominal resistance of the Pt1000 due to a reduced use of electrical current and lower power requirements to operate.
Pt1000 sensors are commonly used in refrigeration, heating, ventilation, automotive, and machine building applications. The Pt100 temperature sensors are utilized more fequently in process applications,
- 2 Wire RTD Pt1000 Surface Temperature Sensor with Self Adhesive Patch and with 15ft of Lead Wire $60.00
- Pt1000 RTD Sensor 2 Wire Design - 1/8” NPT Fitting 1/8” Diameter 5/8” Long Stainless Steel Probe $45.00
- 2 Wire RTD Pt1000 Surface Temperature Sensor with Non-Adhesive Patch and 4ft of Lead Wire $50.00
- 2 Wire Pt1000 RTD Probe with a 4 Inch Long 1/4" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath and 1/2" x 1/2" NPT Fitting - 4ft of PFA Lead Wires $75.00
- 2 Wire RTD Pt1000 Surface Temperature Sensor with Self Adhesive Patch and with 2, 4, or 8ft of Lead Wire from $45.00
- 2 Wire Pt1000 RTD Probe 1/2" Inch Long 3/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with 6 Inches of Lead Wire $50.00
- 2 Wire Pt1000 (Platinum 1000 Ohm) RTD with FEP Encapsulated RTD Element and 10ft of Flexible 26 Stranded Lead Wire $75.00
- 2 Wire Pt1000 RTD Probe 2" Inch Long 1/4" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with 6 Inches of Lead Wire $50.00