20 Gage Thermocouple Wire with PFA Insulation
20 Gage Thermocouple Wire with PFA Plastic Fluoropolymer 500 F (260 C) Insulation available in Spools of Wire
- A Rugged 20 Gage Thermocouple Wire design with a pair of 0.032" (0.8 mm) diameter Solid Bare Wires.
- Available in 25, 50,100, 200, 500, and 1,000 ft Spool Lengths
- Temperature Operating range from -328 to 500 F (-200 to 260 C)
- The 2 Single Wires are covered with 0.008" (0.02 mm) PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) color coded insulation.
- A 0.010" (0.25 mm) thick overall PFA insulation covers the 2 individual insulated wires.
- The PFA insulation provides excellent performance in Wet and Corrosive environments.
- Nominal Finished Diameter of the parallel design is 0.068″ x 0.116″
View all 1000ft 100ft 20-awg-pair 20-gage-thermocouple-wire-with-pfa-insulation 200ft 24-awg-pair-056-x-093-inch-dia 24-gage-bare-wire-thermocouple-020-inch-diameter 25ft 500ft 50ft EXPP-J-24S j j-calibration-tc-wire k-calibration-tc-extension-wire k-calibration-tc-wire pfa-plastic-fluoropolymer-on-j-wire pfa-plastic-fluoropolymer-on-k-extension-grade pfa-plastic-fluoropolymer-on-k-wire solid-wire type-j-thermocouple-extension-wire type-j-thermocouple-wire wire-tc-and-rtd wire-tc-and-rtd-products