Dual Thermocouple Probes with Miniature Male Dual Connectors
Dual Thermocouple Probes contain 2 seperate Thermocouple Element pairs within a single metal sheath.
- 2 Individual temperature measurement circuits within 1 probe
- Probe Termination - a Miniature Male Dual Connector is one of the most popular designs for test and research applications, providing fast and easy connection to thermocouple extension cables and instrumentation
- Miniature Size Dual male thermoocuple connector with flat pins.
- Plastic connector body -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C) temperature environment.
- Connector capable of accurately transferring the full temperature range of the Type K thermocouples.
- Dual Thermocouple Probes with the Standard Size Round Pin Male Thermocouple Connectors can be viewed by Clicking Here
- Type K Dual Thermocouple Probe with a 1/16" Diameter 6 Inch Long Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded and Dual Miniature Male Connector $70.00
- Dual Type K Exposed Thermocouple 6 Inch Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath and Miniature Dual Male Flat Pin Connector $70.00
- Type K Dual Thermocouple Probe 6 Inches Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with a Dual Miniature Connector $70.00
- Dual Type K Thermocouple Probe with a 1/16" Diameter 18 Inch Long Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded and Dual Miniature Male Connector $80.00