Ceramic Thermocouple Connectors Standard Size Female
What are Standard Size Female Ceramic Thermocouple Connectors?
- The Standard Size Female Ceramic Thermocouple Connectors are designed to effectively transfer the signal generated by thermocouple sensors, connectors and wire to the temperature measurement instrumentation.
- The Ceramic Connector Body is Rated to 1200 F (650 C)
- The Effective Temperature Range of the connector is determined by the Type of Thermocouple Calibration selected
- The connectors are available in 10 Different Thermocouple Type Calibrations K, N, J, C, R/S, T, U (B) and E
- The Female Socket/Jack is Designed to accept the Standard Size Hollow or Solid Male Thermocouple Pins
- The Standard Size Ceramic Connector Body is approximately 25% Plus Larger than the Miniature Connector Body. The standard connector dimensions are 1.37" (35 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .500 (12.8 mm) thick.
- Type K Standard Size Female Ceramic Thermocouple Connector $11.00
- Ceramic Thermocouple Connector Type N Standard Size Female $10.00
- Type C Standard Size Ceramic Female Thermocouple Connector $19.00
- Thermocouple Connectors Standard Size Ceramic Female Type E $9.20
- Type J Standard Size Ceramic Female Thermocouple Connectors $10.00
- Type RS Standard Size Female Ceramic Thermocouple Connectors $9.20
- Type T Thermocouple Connectors Standard Size Ceramic Female $12.00
- Type U Standard Size Ceramic Female Thermocouple Connectors $12.00
- High Temperature Thermocouple Panel Jack Assembly - Type N Ceramic Standard Size Female - 6 Circuit Design $180.00