Type K Beaded Thermocouple with Epoxy Coated Tip and 15 ft of PVC Insulated Wire and Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-WBWE-24G-EE-0.25-PVCX-180-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Beaded Thermocouple with Epoxy Coated Tip 15 ft of 24 Gage Solid PVC Insulated Wire and Miniature Connector
- Type K Thermocouple with an epoxy coating over the bead welded thermocouple junction and 15 ft of PVC insulated lead wire with a miniature connector attached.
- Temperature Operating range - 67 to 221°F (-55 to 105 C)
- Wire Leads -180 inches (15 ft) of 24 Gage Solid Type T thermocouple wire with a single jacket of PVC insulation in Rip Cord design. Overall insulated diameter is .050 x .100 Inch.
- ANSI Color code - Yellow on the positive Nickel Chrome wire and Red on the negative Nickel Aluminum wire.
- Instrument Connection - miniature male type K thermocouple connector with a silicone rubber strain relief.
- EvoSensors Part number: K1X-WBWE-24G-EE-0.25-PVCX-180-MPCX
- Location D-1-9
Need Help? 856-579-7490