Glass Braided Thermocouple - Type K 20 Gage Fiberglass Insulated 40 inches long with Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-WBWX-20G-EX-0.25-FGXX-40-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Fiberglass Braid Insulated Thermocouple with 40 inches of Rugged 20 Gage Diameter Solid Wire and Miniature Male Connector
- Type K thermocouple made from High Accuracy (SLE - Special Limits of Error) and Rugged 20 gage thermocouple wire and protected with a hig temperature fiberglass insulation.
- Exposed Welded bead design fast temperature response. The bead diameter is .045" inches (1.1 mm)
- Temperature Operating range is 32°F to 900°F (0 to 482°C).
- Lead Wires are 40" inches (1 meter) long rugged 20 gage diameter solid in a 2 wire parallel design and individually insulated with fiberglass along with a fiberglass outside jacket.
- Wire Dimensions - each bare wire is .032" Inches (0.8 mm) diameter and each wire is covered with a fiberglass braid.T he 2 insulated wires are also protected with an overall fiberglass braid jacket resulting in an overall outside diameter of .060" x .085" inches.
- Instrumentation Connection - a miniature male plastic thermocouple connector with flat pins.
- The connector body is and rated to 400°F (200°C) and can accurately transfer the full range of Type K thermocouples
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-WBWX-20G-EX-0.25-FGXX-40-MPCX
- Location: D-1-8
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490