Compact RTD Probe with 1/8 NPT Fitting Integral Transmitter and M12 Connection - Pt100 4 Wire Class A
Sorry, this item is out of stockCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Compact RTD Probe with 1/8 NPT Fitting and Integral Transmitter with M12 Connector Technology
- The Compact RTD Probe assembly is approx. 3.3 inches long (84 mm) with less than 1 Inch (24 mm (.945") being the 3 mm (.118") diameter probe and remaining length the M12 Molded Connector, 1/8" NPT Fitting and the Integral 4-20 mA Transmitter.
- The temperature sensor operating range is -58 to 230 F (-50 to 110 C)
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 4-wire Class A accuracy design in a 24 mm (.945") Long 316 Stainless Steel Sheath with an integral 1/8" NPT Stainless Steel Fitting.
- The probe transitions to a M12 Molded Circular 4-Pin Connector with a Built in 4-20 mA transmitter. The outer sheath of the connector is molded plastic housing protecting the electronic transmitter circuit. The electronics can operate in a temperature range of -4 F to 194 F (-20 to 80 C).
- If you have a tight space application requiring the protection and signal transmission typically associated with a conventional head and transmitter. The Compact RTD series with the Built in Transmitter is most likely you answer.
- The design has provided a solution to many customers in the Marine Industry, Aircraft Ground Support Equipment, Mobile Power Generation, Gas and Oil, Chemical, Military, Food and Beverage, Agricultural, Industrial Equipment, Factory Automation and other industries.The sensor is ideal for Pressure Vessel and Pressure Container applications.
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-NPT8-3MM-PTRX-24MM-M12P
- Do you want to Configure the sensor? Consider the Programmable Transmitter Kit - Part number P4X- PRGX- MINI- M12X- KIT providing the opportunity to change Temperature range, measurement unit (°C/°F/°K), sensor break monitoring (Up scale / Down scale), identifying name of the transmitter (16 alphanumeric characters), input sensor error compensation over one or two points.
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490