Fast Response 2 mm x 4 mm Exposed Element RTD Sensor 4 Wire Design Pt100 Class A Accuracy 36 Inch Long Leads
SKU: P4A-TF24-26S-PX-0.16-PFXX-36-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Temperature sensors with a Fast Response 2 mm x 4 mm Exposed Element - 4 Wire Design Pt100 Class A Accuracy 36 Inch Long Leads
- Temperature Operating range of -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- 4 Wire - Pt100 (100 ohm platinum) Class A accuracy thin film temperature sensor element
- Sensor Transitions from the 2 mm x 4 mm RTD element with a 500°F (260°C) rated epoxy potting compound to the lead wire. The epoxy insulates and reinforces the transition area for the sensor the lead wire.
- Lead Wire is 36 inches (3ft or 0.914 Meters) of 4 conductor 26 stranded gage nickel plated copper each insulated with 500 F (260°C) PFA insulation in a twisted construction and outside jacket of PFA.
- Outside jacket diameter approx. .085”
- Color Code is 2 red and 2 black inner conductors and white overall jacket.
- Instrument Connection is stripped wire leads
- Applications and Industry - the 4-wire design provides a higher level of temperature measurement accuracy as compared to a 3-wire design. The sensors immunity from electrical interference and fast response with the exposed element is perfect for Power Electronics, Transformers, and Motor applications.
- EvoSensors Part Number - P4A-TF24-26S-PX-0.16-PFXX-36-STWL
- Location: C-5-4
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490