Fast Response 2 mm x 4 mm Exposed Element RTD Sensor 4 Wire Design Pt100 Class A Accuracy 36 Inch Long Leads
Fast Response Exposed Element RTD Sensors Series
- The RTD is an exposed element fast response 4-wire design with 36 inches of Plastic Fluoropolymer (PFA) insulated 26 gage stranded lead wire.
- The RTD sensor has Class A element and a temperature operational range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- The exposed sensor to cable connection is encased with a 500 F rated epoxy potting compound to insulate and further reinforce the transition area. The wire has a 500 F (260C) temperature insulation rating, it is a twisted construction and an overall nominal diameter of .082”.
- The 4-wire design provides a higher level of temperature measurement accuracy as compared to a 3-wire design. The sensors immunity from electrical interference and fast response with the exposed element is perfect for Power Electronics, Transformers, and Motor applications.
- EvoSensors Part Number - P4A-TF24-26S-PX-0.16-PFXX-36-STWL
- Location: C-5-4
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490