Thermocouple Type K Glass Braid Insulated 24 Gage Solid Wire with Custom Lengths and Stripped Leads
Thermocouple Type K Glass Braid Insulated 24 Gage Solid Wire Stripped Lead Design in Customer Specified Lengths
- Exposed welded bead thermocouple made from Type K 24 Highly Accurate SLE thermocouple grade with Fiberglass braid insulation and stripped ends.
- Temperature Operating range -326°F to 900°F (-200 to 482°C)
- Please note at 32°F (0°C) and lower SLE high accuracy is not specified.
- Thermocouple Bead is 0.040" (1 mm) diameter providing a good combination of Strength and Response time with approximately 1.25 seconds or faster.
- Wire Construction is 24 gage solid 0.020" (0.51 mm) diameter bare wire in a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated and an overall jacket of 900°F (482°C) Fiberglass Braid. The overall outside diameter is 0.050" x 0.080" (1.27 mm x 2.02 mm)
- Color Code is ANSI specifications with the positive nickel chrome being Yellow, the negative nickel aluminum Red and a Brown overall jacket with a yellow stripe.
- Wire Lead Lengths can be specified by the customer from a few inches to many feet or meters long.
- Industries and Applications are extremely diversified and numerous although some larger industries include Heat Treating, Metal Processing, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-24G-EX-0.25-FGXX-(*)-STWL
- Insert length of wire desired in ( ) inches - we can make these from a few inches to many feet or meters long. For example a design with 2 ft (24 inches) long leads would be K1X-WBWX-24G-EX-0.25-FGXX-24-STWL
- Call 856 579-7490 or email email@example.com to assist you
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490