Type B Platinum Rhodium Exposed Thermocouple - Fast Response 30 Gage (.010") Wire with Ceramic Bead Insulators and Miniature Male Ceramic Connector
SKU: B1X-WBWT-30G-EX-CB12-12-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type B Exposed Thermocouple - Fast Response 30 Gage (.010") Wire with Ceramic Bead Insulators and Miniature Male Ceramic Connector
- Type BThermocouple made with small diameter 30 Gage (.010" inch .025 mm) for Fast response
- Continuous Temperature operating range 392 to 3092°F (200 to 1700°C) at the exposed wire tip.
- Short Term Temperatures up to 3362°F (1850°C)
- Exposed Bead bare wire thermocouple junction provides exceptional Fast temperature measurement response time.
- Alumina (Ceramic) insulators 1/2 (.500") in length and 1/16" (.062") in diameter maintain separation between the positive and negative wire leads providing Flexibility of the sensor without potential shorting or attenuation of the thermocouple signal.
- Insulators are rated to 3632°F (2000°C)
- Sensor Length is 12 inches long with 30 gage .010 inch (0.25 mm) diameter bare wire with alumina ceramic insulators.
- Instrument Connection: miniature male flat pin ceramic thermocouple connector.
- EvoSensors part number: B1X-WBWT-30G-EX-CB12-12-MPCX
Consider the following products to complete your temperature measurement system
Need Help? 856-579-7490