High Accuracy RTD Probe with 2 Inches Long 1/8" Diameter with PFA Insulated Lead Wire
SKU: P3B3-TBSX-125-PX-2-PFXX-9-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
High Accuracy RTD Probe 2 Inches Long 1/8" Diameter with PFA Insulated Lead Wire
- The RTD probe is a 2-inch-long Stainless-Steel sheath 1/8" diameter probe with 40 Inch (1 meter) Long wire leads.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- 1/3 DIN Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) temperature sensor element for is utilized to achieve almost twice the accuracy of a Class A element in the 32 to 300°F (0 to 150 °C) range.
- Lead Wire - common lengths are 9 inch and 40 inch (1 meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with a 500°F (260°C) rating.
- Custom wire lengths can be provided
- Wire Construction is 3 individual conductors of 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with PFA insulation on the single wire and on the outside jacket.
- Overall outside jacket diameter of .085".
- Color code is 2 black and 1 red wire with a white overall jacket.
- Applications and Industries include Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace and other industries requiring high accuracy and stability.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3B3-TBSX-125-PX-2-PFXX-40-STWL has 40 inch long wire leads
- P3B3-TBSX-125-PX-2-PFXX-9-STWL has 9 inch long wire leads
Need Help? 856-579-7490