High Accuracy RTD Probe with 2 Inches Long 1/8" Diameter with PFA Insulated Lead Wire
High Accuracy RTD Probe 2 Inches Long 1/8" Diameter with PFA Insulated Lead Wire
- The RTD probe is a 2-inch-long Stainless-Steel sheath 1/8" diameter probe with 40 Inch (1 meter) Long wire leads.
- Overall Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- A 1/3 DIN Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) temperature sensor element for is utilized to achieve almost 2 times the accuracy of a Class A element in the 32 to 300 F (0 to 150 C) range.
- Lead Wire is 40 inches (1 meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated and 500 F (260 C) temperature rated wire.
- The wire construction is 3 individual conductors of 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with PFA insulation on the single wire and on the outside jacket. An overall diameter of .072".
- The probe design is an excellent choice for Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace and other industries requiring high accuracy and stability.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3B3-TBSX-125-PX-2-PFXX-40-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490