6 Inch Long RTD Probe 3 Wire Pt100 Design with 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath and PFA Lead Wire
SKU: P3A-TBSX-125-PX-6-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe 1/8" Diameter 6" Long Sheath with PFA Leads - 3 Wire Pt100 Class A Design
- The RTD is a 6-inch-long Stainless-Steel sheath 1/8" diameter probe with wire leads.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) Class A accuracy temperature sensor element in 3 Wire configuration with high purity mineral insulation to provide temperature stability.
- Stainless steel probe transitions to 40 inches (1 meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with a 500°F (260°C) rated epoxy seal at the transition.
- Lead wire is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with each wire individual coated with PFA insulation and twisted along with outside jacket of PFA. The outside diameter .072" inches
- Color Code is 2 Black and 1 Red wire with a White overall jacket.
- Applications and Industries include HVAC, Refrigeration, Military, Medical, Aerospace, Food Processing, and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-TBSX-125-PX-6-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: B-2-1
Consider the following Accessories to Complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490