RTD Probe 1/8" Diameter 6" Long Sheath with PFA Leads 3 Wire Pt100 Class A Design
RTD Probe 1/8" Diameter 6" Long Sheath with PFA Leads - 3 Wire Pt100 Class A Design
- The RTD is a 6-inch-long Stainless-Steel sheath 1/8" diameter probe with wire leads.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) Class A accuracy temperature sensor element in 3 Wire configuration with high purity mineral insulation to provide temperature stability.
- Stainless steel probe transitions to 40 inches (1 meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with a 500 F (260 rated epoxy seal at the transition.
- Lead wire is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with 500 F (260 C) rated PFA insulation.The wire color coding is 2 Black and 1 Red with a White overall jacket. The outside nominal diameter
- The sensor design support process control, product development, testing, machinery and equipment in HVAC, Refrigeration, Military, Medical, Aerospace, Food Processing, and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-TBSX-125-PX-6-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: B-2-1
Consider the following Accessories to Complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490