2 Wire RTD Pt1000 Surface Temperature Sensor with Self Adhesive Patch and with 2, 4, or 8ft of Lead Wire
SKU: P2A-TAPE-REC-PK-1-PFXX-24-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
2 Wire Pt1000 RTD Surface Temperature Sensor with Self Adhesive Patch with 2, 4, or 8ft of Lead Wire
- RTD Surface Temperature Sensor with a 1" long x 3/4" Wide x .010" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt1000 (Platinum 1000 Ohm) 2-wire design with a highly accurate Class A RTD temperature sensing element encased in the self adhesive polyimide tape.
- 1000 ohm design utilizes less current and minimizes self heating errors and provides longer life with battery powered applications
- Wire Leads - 2ft (24 inches), 4ft (48 inches), or 8ft (96 inches) of flexible 2 conductor wire with a 500°F (260°C) rated white PFA insulated jacket and stripped ends
- Wire Construction - a 2 wire parallel (side by side) design with each bare 26 gage stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper measuring .019" diameter each. The 2 wires have a .008" inch coating of PFA insulation and overall PFA jacket
- Color code is 1 Red and 1 Black with overall white jacket
- Overall outside jacket is .042"x .070" inch diameter.
- Design provides simple and fast surface mount with fast response and accurate temperature measurement.
- EvoSensors Part Numbers
Need Help? 856-579-7490