50 Inch Long Type K Glass Braided Thermocouple - 36 Gage Fiberglass Insulated Wire with Miniature Connector
50 Inch Long Type K Glass Braided Thermocouple - 36 Gage Fiberglass Insulated Wire with Miniature Connector attached.
- The Type K thermocouple sensor is an exposed welded bead design made with 50 inches (4 plus feet) High Accuracy SLE thermocouple grade 36 Gage wire with Fiberglass braided insulation and a miniature male thermocouple connector.
- Exposed Thermocouple junction is 0.016" (0.4 mm) diameter (approx. thickness of credit card) and provides the opportunity for precise placement along with a Fast temperature response of less than 1/2 second.
- Temperature Operating range up to 900°F (482°C).
- Wire Construction is 36 gage solid 0.005" (0.127 mm) diameter bare wire in a 2 wire parallel construction. The wires individually insulated with Fiberglass along with a Fiberglass outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is .032" x .044".
- Industries and applications include Heat Treating, Metal Processing, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-36G-EX-0.25-FGXX-50-MPCX
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490