Type C Standard Size Ceramic Male Thermocouple Connector Solid Pin Design
Type C Standard Size Ceramic Thermocouple Connector - Solid Pin Design rated to 1200 F (650 C). Type C Hollow Male Pins are no longer available in the market at this time.
- The connector is a rugged unibody design made from high quality Ceramic material with a maximum temperature operating range of 1200 F (650 C).
- The Solid Male Pins are made from Type C thermocouple compensating alloys and are Polarized with a larger diameter negative round pin and smaller diameter positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- An innovative Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.47" (37.5 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .620 (15.8 mm) thick with .590" (15 mm) long round pins.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - C1X-MALE-CON-RP-X-SCCX
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System.
Need Help? 856-579-7490