Type C Standard Size Ceramic Male Thermocouple Connector Solid Pin Design
SKU: C1X-MALE-CON-RP-S-SCCXCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type C Standard Size Male Ceramic Thermocouple Connector - Solid Pin Design
- Utilized with the extreme high temperature Type C - Tungsten Rhenium thermocouple sensors.
- Maximum Temperature range of the connector body is 1200°F (650°C).
- Solid Male Pins are made from Type C thermocouple compensating alloys. These pins are not the type C Tungsten Rhenium thermocouple material.
- Pins are polarized with a larger diameter negative round pin and smaller diameter positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Hollow Male Pins Type C pins are not available in the market at this time
- Terminal contact washers provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Screws are Stainless Steel with a combination head design accepting both straight blade and phillips head screwdrivers.
- Connector Body dimensions are 1.47" (37.5 mm) long by 1.00" (25.4 mm) wide by .620 (15.8 mm) thick with .590" (15 mm) long round pins. The dimensions are also outlined in the drawing image shown directly below the primary product picture.
- EvoSensors part number - C1X-MALE-CON-RP-X-SCCX
- Location: A-6-32
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System.
Need Help? 407-420-8080