Type K Thermocouple Wire 24 Gage Solid with TFE Fused Polymer Tape Insulation
SKU: K1X-TFXX-24G-25FTCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Wire TFE Tape Insulated 24 Gage Solid - Available in Lengths of 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000ft
- Temperature Operating range -392 to 500°F (-200 to 260°)
- TFE Tape Insulation (Tetrafluoroethylene) a heat fused tape spiral wrapped over the thermocouple wire and forming a seamless layer of insulation.
- Parallel constructionb design with the 2 bare wire conductors indivdually insulated and an oveall jacket of TFE fused tape wrapped over these wires as well.
- TFE is flame retardant has excellent solvent and abrasion resistance along with being unaffected by long term exposure to virtually all chemicals. The mateials has a slower melt rate than othe fluoropolymer and works well in applicaitons where solder irons are utilzied.
- Jacket diameter is .068" x .078"
- Bare Wire construction - the 2 bare wires are solid .020" diameter made from Type K thermocouple grade alloys with the positive nickel chrome wire and negative nickel aluminum wire
- ANSI Color code with a Yellow positive wire and Red negative wire. The overall jacket is Brown
- Evosensors part number: K1X-TFXX-24G-( )FT - enter length required in standard offering of 25, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000ft
Need Help? 856-579-7490