Ceramic Fiber Insulated Thermocouple Wire Type K 20 Gage Solid Wire
SKU: K1X-CLXX-20G-25FTCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Wire with 2,200°F (1205°C) rated High Temperature Ceramic Fiber Braided Insulation - 20 Gage Solid Wire
- Type K Thermocouple Wire is a 20 Gage Solid Design with Ceramic Fiber Braided insulation.
- Temperature Operating Range up to 2,200°F (1,205°C)
- Highly Accurate SLE Thermocouple Grade wire with a solid construction. Each bare wire is .032" (.08 mm) diameter.
- Wire Design is a 2 wire parallel construction with each of the individual conductors and the jacket insulated with ceramic fiber braid. The outside jacket has an overall nominal dimension of 0.090″ x 0.140″
- Wire Lengths 25, 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1,000ft lengths available
- Color Code - the individuals negative and positive wire have a white braided insulation, the overall outside jacket is also a white insulation.
- Evosensors part number: K1X-CLXX-20G-( )FT
Insert wire length ( ) for part number, for example K1X-CLXX-20G-50FT is a 50ft length of wire.
Need Help? 407-420-8080