Heat Sink Thermocouple - Type K Exposed Bead with 40 inches of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire and Stripped Leads
Heat Sink Thermocouple - Type K Exposed Bead with 40 inches of 30 Gage PFA Insulated Wire and Stripped Leads.
- A Type K Fine Wire Thermocouple design commonly used in Heat Sink temperature measurement applications related to Microprocessors, Computer and Graphic Boards along with other Electronic applications.
- Exposed welded bead design made from SLE Accuracy PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated 30 gage wire with 40 inches (1 meter) of lead wire with stripped ends.
- Fast Response and Precise Placement is provided by the Micro-Sized 0.020 (0.5 mm) and smaller exposed thermocouple bead.
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- Wire Construction is 30 gage solid 0.010" (0.25 mm) diameter with a 2 wire parallel construction. The bare wires are individually insulated with a thin .003" PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket.
- Overall outside diameter of the wire is a nominal .022" x .038".
- The product provides excellent temperature solutions for Electronics, Semi-Conductor Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: D-4-1
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490