High Temperature Glass Braided Thermocouple - Type K with 120 inches (10ft) of 30 Gage S2-Glass Insulated Wire and Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-HGXX-120-MPCXCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
High Temperature Glass Braided Thermocouple - Type K with 120 inches of 30 Gage S2-Glass Insulated Wire and Miniature Connector
- The Type K thermocouple sensor is an exposed welded bead design made with 120 inches (3 meters) High Accuracy SLE thermocouple grade 30 Gage wire with S2-Glass braided insulation and a miniature male thermocouple connector.
- Exposed Thermocouple junction is 0.029" (0.7 mm) diameter and provides the opportunity for precise placement along with a Fast temperature response time of less than 1 second.
- Temperature Operating range up to 1400°F (760°C).
- Wire Construction - 120 inches (10ft or 3 meters) of 30 gage solid 0.010" (0.25 mm) diameter bare wire in a 2 wire parallel construction. The wires individually insulated with S2 Glass braid along with the outside jacket.
- The overall outside diameter is .042" x .064".
- Industries and applications include Heat Treating, Metal Processing, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-HGXX-120-MPCX
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 407-420-8080