High Temperature Glass Braided Thermocouple - Type K with 550 mm of 30 Gage S2-Glass Insulated Wire and Miniature Connector
Sorry, this item is out of stockCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
High Temperature Glass Braided Thermocouple - Type K with 550 mm (22 inches) of 30 Gage S2-Glass Insulated Wire and Miniature Connector
- The Type K thermocouple sensor is an exposed welded bead design made with 550 mm (22 inches) High Accuracy SLE thermocouple grade 30 Gage wire with S2-Glass braided insulation and a miniature male thermocouple connector.
- Exposed Thermocouple junction is 0.029" (0.7 mm) diameter and provides the opportunity for precise placement along with a Fast temperature response time of less than 1 second.
- Temperature Operating range up to 1400°F (760°C).
- Wire Construction is 30 gage solid 0.010" (0.25 mm) diameter bare wire in a 2 wire parallel construction. The wires individually insulated with Fiberglass along with a Fiberglass outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is .035" x .058".
- Industries and applications include Heat Treating, Metal Processing, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-30G-EX-HGXX-550MM-MPCX
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490